tirsdag 17. juli 2012

Back from vacation in USA

Hello everyone :)
I know it has been a while since i posted a post but i have been in USA for three weeks. Yey, it was amazing, Only thing that i did not like was the heat and the infernal sun. I just don't like to much sun. Haha. Well, anyway, i bought A LOT of things there ofc. So i thought i should post some photos :) Enjoy :

So my room is a totall mess...

And so is my desk

I bought all of these (exept three of them) and i love them, I'am so gonna order some more :)

And i got this one, it called Wire Stand from Recollections. I'am so happy i got it. Problem: I have no idea where to put it!

Looking forward to make some christmas cards! I love christmas so much <3

Got some paper stack. Happy me!

And some 6x6 ones :)


Some punches. Love the martha stewart one <3

And some Tim Holtz dies, embossing folders and som other embossing folders. I have just started with embossing folders and i love them. Can't understand why i didn' start earlier!!!
My wooden stamps :) sorry for the glare, but the camera will not cooperate with me.... 

I have alot more, so if you are interested in see that to or would like some more details about the things I bought. Like better pictures, just let me know :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar